Carrot oil is a powerhouse of vitamins A and E which are highly beneficial for the hair. These vitamins help in hair growth and they are also helpful in preventing hair loss. Regular use of carrot oil helps in strengthening the hair and make it shinier. Carrot oil is an excellent moisturizer for the skin and hair.
The major benefits of carrot oil for the hair are listed down below:
- Help in promoting hair growth
- Renders the hair smooth, shiny and soft
- Stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp
- Strengthens the hair follicles and hair roots
- Protects the hair against environmental damage such as sunlight, pollution, etc.
There are plenty of benefits of using carrot oil regularly on hair.
Carrot Oil Hair Nourishment
In order to get the maximum benefits from carrot oil in the hair, a hair mask can be made. A therapeutic carrot hair mask blends in ingredients which are the best for hair health. These together add a lot of moisture to the hair and offer optimal scalp nourishment.
* Olive Oil
* Peel the banana and dice it into little pieces.
* Dice the carrot in to little pieces
* Add some olive oil and curd and grind all the ingredients together in a blender.
* Make sure the paste is not very thin.
* Apply the hair mask on the hair gently starting from the roots and working your way along the length.
* Leave it for 30 minutes and later wash off with a mild shampoo.
Regular application of this hair mask will promote hair growth and prevent the hair from getting brittle. It will make your hair shinier.